Concierge Tagging Service
Don’t have enough time to consign but still want to sell your stuff?
Let us do the pricing, hanging, and tagging!
- With our concierge tagging service, our team will inventory, price, hang, and tag your items and bring them to the sale.
- We can accept items up until two weeks before the start of the sale but we have a limited number of concierge tagging spots available so the earlier the better! We expect them to fill quickly!
- Concierge Tagging Consignors register for the sale then pay a supply fee of $5 per 50 items and earn a commission of 40% on sold items. The supply fee will be deducted from your commission check.
- There is a 100 item minimum and 300 item maximum for this service. Any unsold items will be donated to charity after the event and the consignor will receive a donation receipt along with their commission check.
- If you would like to price some of your items yourself, you may write the price on a piece of masking tape and attach to the item.
- Your items must follow our accepted items guidelines and be seasonally appropriate.
- Contact us for more details and to reserve your spot!